X

D&D ! Yes D&D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D&D ! Yes D&D

Hey KatRiders.I have a question on the pipe that people love to hate . I visited pipecity online today and found nice full D&D exhaust for under $500!! I have a full Yoshi setup on my`90 kat 750 but sorry,I`m a D&D fan. I wanted to know have any members ordered from this company and purchased a D&D exhaust? If so, is it extremly loud and deep? I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

I looked on there and all they had were slip ons. Slip on for a Katana is for post-98 models, I think Cobra was the only company that made slip ons for the pre and you had to weld them on. To get a full system to work you gotta swap some parts from a post (oil pan and pickup I think). How are you a D&D fan if you've never heard one I'm confused...
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

He is the D&D prodigy?
      Currently Riding:
      1995 Katana 600
      V&H Exhaust
      Jet Kit

SOLD
      2003 SV650S - Orange Comet Project
      1987 XV700 Bobber
      REPO'D - 2004 Harley XL1200R

“Ill Keep Freedom, My Guns, & My Money, You Keep The Change

Comment

Never heard one on a katana before. I want to replace my yoshi with one.

Comment

no you don't. D&D did make a full system for a pre. If you can get a full system for a pre (including the headers) you don't need to swap oil pans and pick ups. If you just get a slip on, then you need the 98+ header, oil pan, and oil pick up.

Comment

Thanks Arsenic. I found a few full systems at www.pipecity.com

Comment

My 06 Kat had a D&D and in spite of the bad rap they often get, I got compliments on the sound. To each his own, I guess...
              =USAF= Retired

"If you can be convinced of an absurdity, you can be made to commit an atrocity." -Voltaire

Comment

Working...
              X