X

New exhaust mod idea if you have the $$

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New exhaust mod idea if you have the $$

I was planning on moving the exhaust under seat on 96' 600 kat. Was going to have custom header made combining 1st and 3rd, 2nd and 4th firing orders back to Vance & Hines slip-on for 2000' Ducati, think it was ssr-2 model. By alternating fire, sound should be like two v-twins sitting next to each other. Has anyone tried this yet?

I have not tried it, But I like the Idea a lot! that would be really rad! if you get it done make sure to post some pics! i would love to see it!

Comment

It would be cool, but would have to wrap it around the swingarm because the springs in the way. be a cool project but i dont think it would look too good on the side it goes around the swing arm, just put a stubby on!

just a personal opinion

Comment

Was planning on custom carbon fiber body. Utilizing GSXR rear tail as well as building in the gixxers projection headlight.

Comment

I have a few thoughts..
          Be careful "combining" exhausts, it might end up sounding like two twins but have all the power of two Schwinn's.
          Under tail exhausts count on passing the pipe through the swing arm for both function and form, sending it around the swing arm has ended up looking silly.
          I have to jump on the band wagon here (even though I hate to) why put a CF body on a kat?

Comment

Working...
          X