X

M4 Carbon Fiber Slip-On Exhaust Suzuki Katana 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Carbon Fiber Slip-On Exhaust Suzuki Katana 750

Has anyone tried this slip on exhaust on a Kat 750 2006? Do you have a picture of a bike with this on it and does the downpipe bolt to the bike with one bolt like the stock downtube? Scorpion does not and I did not like the fit and sent it back. ALso is the exhaust can the same length as the stock or shorter? Shorter would be nice. Thanks.

M4 Carbon Fiber Slip-On Exhaust Suzuki Katana 600 750

Bill P 91311

what? Scorpion fit perfect on my bike. No, it didn't bolt up at the one spot, but why did that deter you? Just curious about what part of the fit you didn't like?

Comment

I had a problem with the scorpion wobbling around. The down pipe was tightened as much as it could be in the header but the whole slip on moved around after I installed it. It may have been the downpipe not inserted far enough into the header or the gasket but since it did not have the flange to bolt on the frame like the oem, i sent it back. The yosh has the flange but I like the look of the end of the m4 so I am trying to find someone who has it. I will call the distributor next week and see if they know.
      Bill P 91311

Comment

I think you forgot to keep the gasket from the old exhaust, that looks like a piece of steel wool. If you used that, it wouldn't wobble around.
        -
        -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Londob5 View Post
          I think you forgot to keep the gasket from the old exhaust, that looks like a piece of steel wool. If you used that, it wouldn't wobble around.
          +1

I didn't like the fitment of the scorpion I used to have, but it was more the placement of the centerstand bumper/rest.

The M4 does not have a piece that bolts to where the stock midpipe bolts to, but the fitment is very nice.

My buddy has one, it is definitely shorter than the stock pipe. Looks good, and sounds better than the scorpion in my opinion.

Comment

i have that m4 .. good stuff in my opinion
            so many roads so little time

Comment

That looks awesome. Thanks for the picture!!! Does the downpipe bolt to the frame like the oem or not?
              Bill P 91311

Comment

I wondered where you guys found that M4 exhaust? On the manufacturer website, the one for the Kat doesn't look like that at all.

Comment

ttt

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by eviilil0ne View Post
                    i have that m4 .. good stuff in my opinion
                    http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture004.jpg

I have one of the reminder cable for my disk lock as well. On one occasion I took off (slowly) with the disk lock still on. It only took one time to learn my lesson.
                    How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
                    How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
                    How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
                    How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

i got one on my 600 katana i got pics in my profile i think there awsome and you can get replacement parts form them

Comment

Originally posted by kengsx600f06 View Post
                        i got one on my 600 katana i got pics in my profile i think there awsome and you can get replacement parts form them
                        Could you get us a sound clip?
                        And is this the Kat or Gixxer model?

Thanks

Comment

I thought I would share this with you... I don't know if this is what you are looking for but I defenitely like it. It is a Scorpion Street Extreeme with a Carbon Fiber End Cap. I tried to get the one all Carbon Fiber but they don't sell it here in the US - at least that's what I was told. The pic is not very clear but I'll see if I can get some others.
                          "...if you lead, they will follow"

Comment

yeah, picture will be nice, if included...Scorpion-CF End Cap.jpg
                            "...if you lead, they will follow"

Comment

i have one on my 2006 katana 600 n i love it got pic on profile

Comment

Working...
                              X