X

M4 Exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Exhaust

I've been looking for an after-market exhaust for my Kat for a while and I checked out all the major brand that people talked about here.
    Until recently I was pretty sure it would either be a Yoshimura or a Scorpion (still that's a tough decision to take). However, I just went for a ride with a buddy who got a Kawasaki Ninja ZX-7R 2000 with an M4 exhaust and it sounded awesome.
    I wondered if M4 made one for the Kat and they do. I guess it probably won't sound the same way as the ZX but I could not find a clip on youtube to give me an idea.

Do any of you guys have one, or have seen one on a Kat?
    How does it sound?

Thanks

-Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I've never heard of the M4 either... but now I'm curious...

Comment

I heard one and it pretty cool. I still like the 2bro's better, but I like the M4 better than the other two above.
        Godspeed
        CSBA #1167
        Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

2bros > M4 > Yoshi

90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
          I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
          Originally posted by soulless kaos
          but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

evililone has the M4 on his Kat

Comment

yes i do .. has a nice sound to it ... lil throaty .. but not near as deep as the two bros .. sounds very good at speed .. but you wont tick off the neighbors every morning .. i just have the slip on .. so i have no idea what a ful system would sound like heres a link to see how it looks http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...Picture004.jpg
              so many roads so little time

Comment

Working...
              X