Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viper exhaust?

Hello everybody.

So here my first question:
    On my previous kat 750, I had a complete exhaust line from Bos.
    On my 2004 model, I still have the original one and I would like to change, at least the can.

I found this on ebay:

Does anyone know this?
    Would you advise me something else with such a low price?

Yes you ve understand, my budget is very low so I am looking for something nice but cheap and here in Belgium, it is not so easy.

I personally never heard of that brand. What are Yoshimura pipes going for over there? I thought those were decently priced. Or for something louder, D&D are very well priced also.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

Thanks for the answer

The Viper exhaust costs +/- 273 USD, a Yoshimura one (if I could find one for a Kat here and it is not easy) costs +/- 682 USD. For example, a Scorpion costs +/- 382 USD.

For D&D, I don't find any dealer here, I sent a mail to D&D to know if they could help me, it is maybe cheaper.

Comment

What year is your kat? I have a yosh pipe I could let go of.
        www.disruptstudios.com

Comment

Viper exhausts are pretty good for a cheaper brand but that one is overpriced & knowing the company selling it i very much doubt its brand new either
          Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

I have a 2004 model but it is maybe far to send to Belgium

Tone: Overpriced? are you sure? It is almost the cheapest exhaust I have found to be delivered in Belgium.

Yesterday, I found another one: Beowulf from the UK with lifetime guarantee and the special warrior (original shape)... I will look here if I can find something about them. It is a bit more expensive than the Viper but has another strange look.

My wife falled in love of the Two brothers racing: black carbon with cut end but it is really more expensive, more if I add transport and duties costs.

Comment

hello mate viper exhausts have been heavilly discounted here in the uk recently i'm not sure why but that is one reason i said its overpriced the other reason is as i said i know the company selling it & wouldnt believe its brand new untill i'd looked at it personally.

beowolf exhausts are a slightly better quality but you will pay a little extra for them, try having a look at these sites for an idea of uk prices

hope it helps
              Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

Thanks Tone,
                It's almost unbelievable, here the cheapest I have found was around 260 Euro, a lot more than what I can find in the UK.
                I'am really thinking about buying one to the UK, even with the transport, it is cheaper.

I also find a seat cowl in the UK, not too expensive on ebay (a new one) and rear hugger in Germany
                Maybe soon a nice kats will be riding with me

Comment

Not sure about expense if a member from the states here shipped it to you. I ordered a set of carbs, and had them sent from Belgium once. Worked out pretty well. Plus the american dollar is so weak right now, may actually be cheaper that way too.
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

I hoped you were right but when I convert, I am not sure.
                    Let's take a cheap D&D http://www.starcycle-usa.com/servlet/Detail?no=24171 when I convert this, it costs 172 € + transport costs = 55 € = total of 227 €
                    Let's do the same exercice with a Beowulf: 175£ + 40 £ = 215 £ converted in 271 € but I choose here a special exhaust, if I take a normal one as the D&D, it is 145 + 40 = 185 £ so 232 €.

And I will probably have to add tax duties....

Comment

Working...
                    X