No announcement yet.
X

extended swing arm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neonjeffie, nice nyg you got there, is that a true nyg acr (95)

kinda curious what you need a bridgeport for, and im assuming your meaning a mill, cause bridgeport (cinn) does make more than just a mill? also why on a 600? for show im guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by diavolo View Post
      I have launched hard enough to spank gixxers between lights, and have never worried about the front coming up.
      did the gixxerS know that you were racing them??
      sigpic'06 750Kat, SCORPIO alarm, integrated turn sigs into smoked LED tail light, gun metal frt turn sigs & windshield, shovel MIA, AMSOIL throughout, TARGA tank cover, PIIA 130Db Sport Horns. 16-45 sprocket set-up

Comment

Originally posted by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE View Post
        also why on a 600? for show im guessing.

Jeff is a drag racer by nature, but I'll let him tell you that. For me it will be mostly for show. Once it's all welded up it will (hopefully) be sent to the chromer, along with a few other things (wheels, forks, top triple) and the kat be my daily driver/show bike. I am looking to sell my HD for a ZX-6R track bike to get my 'fast' on. I guess I'm just gettin old, but riding fast on the street for me just seems to frickin dangerous anymore, so I'm gonna save it for the track, but I want more than what the kat can offer for a track bike, hence the ZX-6. (Oh, why a ZX?....I like the ride position on them the best of most ss bikes )

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Originally posted by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE View Post
          neonjeffie, nice nyg you got there, is that a true nyg acr (95)

kinda curious what you need a bridgeport for, and im assuming your meaning a mill, cause bridgeport (cinn) does make more than just a mill? also why on a 600? for show im guessing.
          its 70' sublime green. actual 1970 paint code.and yes im a drag racer by nature. i picked a 600 cuz' thats all i could afford!thats why i make my own parts.and yeah its a bridgeport mill. i mill out the axle dropouts and square up the tubing and stuff with the digital readout. jsut to make sure everything is squared up and true as i can get it.
          96 neon turbo intercooled nitrous injected
          94 kat 600 into 750

Comment

gotcha, just curious on the mill.......you still got the 420a in ther or are you running a 2.4?

Comment

I've got a 94 600 that I stretched 8" a couple summers ago. I still have a couple things to do to it before I start painting and all that, but the swing arm was easy enough to get done in an afternoon. Looks great too I think.
              94 600 With a GSX-R 1100 engine. Stretched, lowered. Air shifter, Nitrous, Who knows what next...

Comment

Working...
              X