• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool man THANKS!!!!!!!

Comment

the gsxr swing arms are aluminum if i remember right

Comment

I have an 03 1000 swing arm sitting in my garage, I can check, pretty sure it's steel, but

Comment

hmm ive never really found my 750 to come up by accident. its much more inclined to spin the tire on launch. however my buddy got his aluminum swingarm extended on his cbr900. they cut a triangular notch on both ends for a stronger weld. and yes he needed new brake line and chain afterward. and i dont really even think it helped his times at all.
          1989 katana 750

Comment

Originally posted by ITS_NOT_A_KNIFE View Post
            the gsxr swing arms are aluminum if i remember right
            that is 100% correct, the GSXR swing arm is not steel.

Comment

check out my garage for pics of my bike with my homemade swingarm.fully tig welded.cost me $40 for a used swingarm and $30 worth of steel and a couple hours on the bridgeport/tig welder.might be getting rid of this arm after i install my longer arm i just made.not sure i want it stretched 10" tho....
              96 neon turbo intercooled nitrous injected
              94 kat 600 into 750

Comment

Originally posted by neonjeffie View Post
                check out my garage for pics of my bike with my homemade swingarm.fully tig welded.cost me $40 for a used swingarm and $30 worth of steel and a couple hours on the bridgeport/tig welder.might be getting rid of this arm after i install my longer arm i just made.not sure i want it stretched 10" tho....
                WOW thats a clean bike. I would vote for u in KOTM. And also wouldn't change a thing far as extending it more. I like how your bike sits. When I extend mine in the far future I want my to look like yours.
                sigpic
                Update Jul 11 2014
                Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rok_Stars_Bars View Post
                  WOW thats a clean bike. I would vote for u in KOTM. And also wouldn't change a thing far as extending it more. I like how your bike sits. When I extend mine in the far future I want my to look like yours.
                  Hopefully here in a little while I'll show you what it would look like on a post 98 kat. Jeff and I live in the same town, he's gonna hook me up with a 6-over one as soon as I get another arm to do it with. That way I have my stock length one and the stretched one.

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                  You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

dude, Ted, I have a 98+ swing arm

Comment

i might have 2 94' year swingarms coming to stretch them.what the hell happened to you ted???? your bro says your ol' lady musta put a halt on the bike parts.haha get arsenic's arm!!
                      96 neon turbo intercooled nitrous injected
                      94 kat 600 into 750

Comment

Originally posted by teddy View Post
                        Hopefully here in a little while I'll show you what it would look like on a post 98 kat. Jeff and I live in the same town, he's gonna hook me up with a 6-over one as soon as I get another arm to do it with. That way I have my stock length one and the stretched one.
                        Sweet, Can't wait. Are you guys running the same rim on the stretched arms or widening them and running a gixxer or busa rim?
                        Can't blame me for something I don't remember.
                        www.bakerboyz.net

Comment

Originally posted by neonjeffie View Post
                          i might have 2 94' year swingarms coming to stretch them.what the hell happened to you ted???? your bro says your ol' lady musta put a halt on the bike parts.haha get arsenic's arm!!
                          coming back from vacation I got the not-so pleasure of working two 60 hour weeks back to back...and yeah, i need to get that arm from Chris yet too..plus a chain...and brake arm...and brake line. thinking about a gixxer wheel to slap a 180 on it as well

You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

I got quite a few torque arms too. Ted, do you still want the 98+ side stand also?

Comment

pm me a price for the swingarm and torque arm shipped to 43506 bro...thanks

Comment

1 swing arm and 1 98+ torque arm? what about the side stand?

Comment

Working...
                                X