X

D&D Install questions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D&D Install questions

I got my pipe in today and I took the old system off.... I am about to head out so I can't install it now... but I wanted to know am I going to need anything that they don't send in the box.. I got a can and a mid pipe but nothing else... it reads that it just slips together and bolts back on... looks like it bypasses one of the lower bolts from the factory one and just has two bolt locations...the header and the passenger peg.... the bike only has 4000 miles on it so the old pipe came right off and the little gasket in the header area came out too but looks to be in great condition... any and all help will be great... thank you

Scott

mine had the midpipe bolt, but make sure you don't damage that gasket.
    myspace
    2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

In gasket if you mine the round sleeve looking thing that came out of the header area it is fine and in perfect condition..... odd they call that a gasket looks more like a shim or a fitting.... I am guessing there is a midpipe bolt on the pipe there was only two large over bubble wrapped items in the box

Comment

Installed and sounds awesome..... like a sport should sound.... and when I hit the required 50 posts I will post the stock can for sale..... only had 4100 miles on it at take off...

Comment

What kind of D&D did you get and from where? I'm looking at upgrading as well, but haven't figured out what type to get.

Thanks

Originally posted by Wiland View Post
          Installed and sounds awesome..... like a sport should sound.... and when I hit the required 50 posts I will post the stock can for sale..... only had 4100 miles on it at take off...
          Godspeed
          CSBA #1167
          Renew your mind with God's Word and His Spirit today! Let others see you walking and living by faith! Let yesterday go! God Bless!

Comment

Ebay... 217.00 for the exhaust.... they ship it right from D&D.... My cousin has a Yoshi but I wanted that Moto GP racer sound and I have it.....awesome sound.....

Comment

Working...
            X