X

Favorite New Mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite New Mod

Well I just finished my favorite mod so far. I put in a 12V outlet so that I can charge my phone, Ipod or what ever I need. It was so simple and easy. Just picked up a 12V socket from Advance Auto and a in line fuse. That is it. Very simple mod.
    S**t happens, live with it!

thats what i need to do how much was it?

Comment

its the simple things in life thats mades us happy
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

it only was about $8 for the 12V socket and $3 for the in line fuse.

Comment

Just last week I was thinking about doing the same thing. Thanks for the info on where you got your parts and how much. Did you leave the outlet under your seat or did you mount it somewhere?

Comment

i am doing the same thing so i can use my G-tech meter
            www.umphreys.com

Comment

I would personally wire it up with a relay so that it doesn't receive power unless the bike is on, incase it messes, up or you leave something plugged in or what not.

Comment

Where did you wire it into?
                Philippians 4:13 - "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

Comment

I did wire it up to a switch so I can turn it on and off when I need it. The relay is a good idea.

Comment

I was just thinking about doing this not too long ago. So many times I have been on a long trip with no way to charge my cell phone. Guess it will be one of my next mods to do too...

Comment

wow G tech meter is a sick idea. i have one for my car . absolutley great idea. im doing it tomorow

Comment

Working...
                      X