X

Which exhaust?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which exhaust?

Do ya'll recommend for the 750? Someone mentioned a Devil exhaust, curious if anyones ever run it before..

You'll find fans of all of the different exhausts here...Yoshi, V&H, D&D, Hindle, Scorpion, etc, etc, etc. If you like LOUD go with a D&D. I personally like the looks of the Yoshi.
    -
    -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

i like the look of two bros the best, but obviously the sound of d&d
      New Ride

Sold Kat

Comment

Scorpion here
        25 minutes from the Cherohala, 30 minutes to overlook (Deals Gap)

Comment

Yoshi

Comment

I would like to here some different clips of the 750s. Im in the market for a new setup as well

Comment

Katana exhaust sound clips:

Looking for the best exhaust for your Kat or need help with the installation ?
              From the Mesh Mod to the Fender Eliminator, installing new signals, Braada Cowls,
              Frame sliders or Undertails; Show us all of your custom mods and share your tips here.
              1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

Hindle

Comment

Scorpion
                  2007 Honda CBR600rr
                  2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
                  sigpic

Comment

its hard to judge exhaust sounds by listening to clips they all sound alike you have to get in streets do not buy a exhaust because other people have them on their bikes and they look cool get in the street and listen for yourself
                    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

Two bros here!!
                      04 kat 600 currently bone stock!

Comment

Vance & Hines SSR2...sweet oval...loud yet controlled.

Comment

I have a yoshi and It cackels alot I don't know if its cause it burnt out or what but I dont care for it.
                          02' Katana 600
                          D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Comment

I have/like the yosh. At first I thought it was too quiet but after a few hundred miles Im glad i got it {gets louder with miles}. It roars {tuned sound} at high rpm's but dosent **** off the neighbors in the early morning hours.
                            My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Comment

... I have a question..

...here's a dumb question, do you know the difference between a canister and a db killer?

What I'm trying to do is to see what's the lenght of the pipe that comes with the Scorpion Extreme exhaust system for the 600 Bandit '03 to see if I can install it in my 600 Katana. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Now I got the part of the db killer in the canister duh!!! But anyway, if anyone has purchased this canister let me know the pipe lenght that comes with it. Tks.
                              Last edited by razor; 08-20-2008, 10:52 PM.
                              "...if you lead, they will follow"

Comment

Working...
                              X