X

Bang 4 the buck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tsunami View Post
    sweet price not bad on those... what about air filters i was going to get a K&N but everyone tells me not to but don't offer an alternative maybe UNI ? let me know i wanna head down to the dealership today and order parts
    do not order the jet kit or the advancer from the dealership they will rob you you can use the stock air filter with the jet kit and advancer do not use k&n air filter
    sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

i wanna head down to the dealership today and order parts

For the love of god, please don't do that.
      Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
      18v Rigid Drill
      Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
      New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Ivan's jet kit TELLS you to use the stock air filter. You swear like an after market air filter is gonna do you any good. It WILL NOT, I'm telling you straight up IT WILL NOT HELP AT ALL IN ANY RPM RANGE.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
          Ivan's jet kit TELLS you to use the stock air filter. You swear like an after market air filter is gonna do you any good. It WILL NOT, I'm telling you straight up IT WILL NOT HELP AT ALL IN ANY RPM RANGE.

I think we need a smily of arsenic telling everyone not to use K&N
          myspace
          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Originally posted by Mat0302 View Post
            I think we need a smily of arsenic telling everyone not to use K&N
            K&N does not know how much money they are losing because of arsenicHe is going to drive them out of business
            sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

no, I'm just saying K&N on a Katana sucks large farm animals K&N on virtually every other application is pretty good.

Comment

i know that the dealership is over priced and i can find for cheaper, i only do it so i can use my suzuki finance card, the more i use it the higher my credit limit... i wanna get it up so i can buy a gsx-r 1000 so i can race at the track

Comment

CREDIT CARDS
                  American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

i know that the dealership is over priced and i can find for cheaper, i only do it so i can use my suzuki finance card, the more i use it the higher my credit limit... i wanna get it up so i can buy a gsx-r 1000 so i can race at the track

Comment

im not stupid with it though i only buy somthing on it if i have the cash in hand to pay for it

Comment

Where do you buy this 5 degree ignition advancer?

Comment

Originally posted by jbea View Post
                          Where do you buy this 5 degree ignition advancer?
                          go with Cyberpoet
                          myspace
                          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Now thats funny...

Stop yourself before you wind up in debt to your eyeballs...

Comment

did you ever get a chance to scan the time slip?
                              92 GSXF750
                              83 nighthawk

Comment

Originally posted by JBLUE View Post
                                do not order the jet kit or the advancer from the dealership they will rob you you can use the stock air filter with the jet kit and advancer do not use k&n air filter
                                You know, if you talk to the parts guys at the dealerships, a lot of them will work with you on the price to get your business. I'm the parts manager at my local dealership and I do it all the time. Keep the business local guys!! The online retailers are killing us all.
                                Currently Kat-less....but still in love with them.

And as I hit 6th gear, I forgot what she said...

Comment

Working...
                                X