X

Two brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two brothers

Well I just ordered my two brothers M2 slip-on, will arrive in one possibly two weeks! I was just curious the place i bought it from suggested that the two brothers is a great deal louder then the scorpion, just wanted your input on this. I have listened to you tube but could not really tell. Also does any one heard about being able to change the baffle in the end to make it louder are quieter?
    04 kat 600 currently bone stock!

I am not sure about 2bro but LOTS of other pipes have options to change the baffles to get what you want. Some require drilling out the end rivets.

Comment

Just found out after asking around there is a silencer you can get for the two bros easy to install as well, if it is too loud but I dought that!

Comment

I don't know about changing the baffle because it is glass packed. However, there is a kat from my neck of the woods that has a scorpion, (I have a 2 bros.) and the only time I think the two bros. would be louder is when you are really getting on it. Other than that they are about the same.

Comment

great choice, can't go wrong with the 2bros
          myspace
          2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

i paid $388 for the two bros considering that's in Canada that ain't too bad at all!

Comment

Working...
            X