X

RAM GPS Mount

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAM GPS Mount

Finally got around to install my RAM GPS mount for the TomTom GO720. Now if only the snow would melt!!

Last edited by Kataclysm; 04-01-2008, 11:10 PM.
    "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever."

RAM makes great stuff. We have used it for a few projects and I have not heard any complaints.

Comment

Very cool I have to get a mount for my tomtom1. Was it a pretty straight foward install??

Comment

is it hard to actually "use" the gps while riding since theres no way your gonna hear it tell you when you have to turn so you constantly have to look down, or is it really not that big of a problem
        New Ride

Sold Kat

Comment

Ive been looking for a mount for this GPS. Dont let the price fool ya this thing is great for all its capabilities-heck and for 129 bucks you cant beat it!

“What you own is your own kingdom
          What you do is your own glory
          What you love is your own power
          What you live is your own story” -Niel Peart

Comment

Originally posted by um97ntl View Post
            is it hard to actually "use" the gps while riding since theres no way your gonna hear it tell you when you have to turn so you constantly have to look down, or is it really not that big of a problem
            Earbud or bluetooth headset. Most of the time I'll just set the GSP to turn off the screen while it's in motion.

Originally posted by fgrejdus View Post
            Very cool I have to get a mount for my tomtom1. Was it a pretty straight foward install??
            Very easy; basically two bolts.
            Last edited by Kataclysm; 04-01-2008, 11:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity. Lick once and you suck forever."

Comment

Working...
            X