X

New Slip On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Slip On

I want to buy a new exhaust slip, iv been looking at the Yoshimura RS-3 and the Two Brothers, preferably carbon fiber but not mandatory. Now my question is who has them at the best price. Hopefully some links? I have a 2006 GSX600F Katana by the way. Thanks in advance.

I got my RS3 stainless from morepoweracing.com for a great price. I don't remember how much the carbon one was but you should check them out.

Comment

Hers is a link of my 06 K750 with a Yoshi TRS.

This is a 2006 Katana with a Yoshi TRS slip-on.
      Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

I Have A Rs-3 On My 2006 600. I Love It!! Anyways...i Just Bought It From The Place Where I Bought My Bike. In The Time It Would Take Me To Find The Lowest Price Of The Internet I Went Down To The Dealership And Ordered One. I Only Spent $20 More Than Online.
        American by birth, Italian by the grace of God

Comment

My Two Brothers was incredibly easy to install on my '05 750. Documentation was excellent and it literally took me no more than 10 minutes to install.

Comment

How do you like your two brothers? got any sound clips of it?

Comment

Originally posted by jhappel View Post
              How do you like your two brothers? got any sound clips of it?
              Sorry...no sound clips available via me, but I'm pretty sure you can go to YouTube and find something. I think the Two Bros. is an incredibly well engineered and built slip-on for the Kat.

Comment

scorpion

check my youtube link below and find my scorpion videos

Comment

Working...
                X