X

turn signal mod

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turn signal mod

I was curious if anyone could help me with wiring in turn signals to new aftermarket dual bulb brake/taillight assembly.
    I have 2 bulbs in brake light assembly and I was wanting to intergrate turn signals into it.
    I can I wire it to make it work.
    I have a '94 katana 600
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thank You
    Last edited by skyrider; 02-27-2008, 02:15 PM. Reason: didn't finish

Wait, you have a 2 bulb tail light.
    You want it to be a tail light and a turn signal? Not sure you can. You would have to work something out so the tail light stop supplying voltage to the bulbs when the turn signal are on. Or vise versa. I don't recommend that. Integrated tail lights have full sets of everything in them. Turn bulbs (or LEDs) and stop /tail lights (or LEDs.)

Comment

I know that a while back Spedee was selling a product that connected to the tail light and flashed each buld depending on which turn signal was on. I don't remember the name of it, right off hand, though.
      Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
      -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
      -Terence

Comment

Yeah so I couldn't really figure anything simple out, with maybe 4-8 relays I could see it happening, but then again there is no room for thet many relays so I was forced into installed flush mount turnsignals in the rear. Soon I will post some pics!

Comment

Originally posted by skyrider View Post
          Yeah so I couldn't really figure anything simple out,
          Jax just did an LED type mod with turns and brake lights built in/
          Actually I think a few have. It's pretty easy and cheap..

Comment

Working...
          X