X

slip on exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take my advice!!!!!!!!

Get the scorpion... please just do it.

lifetime warentee, if u drop it (god forbid) you can return it for 50% cretit to a new one, and it NEVER EVER needs to be re-packed.

The yosh is a bit quieter and in my opinion extremely inferior with sound. If you want low bassey ear sex at idle, and motoGP race RAAAAAAAAAAR up high.... get the scorpion.

sorry wet dream over.

http://www.parts411.com/acbasp/store...00F-C6128.aspx round is $236, oval is 263 with free shipping.

Here are 2 videos, one of what it looks like and the other is with it on.... and YES i know im a small freakin child. (I have the round one from parts411)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0AGtTbU14M
    Get the Scorpion!!!
    2007 Honda CBR600rr
    2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
    sigpic

Comment

I had two brothers on mine bike its not loud but a deep growl like sound love it music to the ears
      sigpicAllan

If you love it, let it go. If it comes back to you, you've high-sided!

Comment

I've been looking for a Two Brothers, they sound a little deeper. My 2k Gix sounded awesome.

Originally posted by JBLUE View Post
        I had two brothers on mine bike its not loud but a deep growl like sound love it music to the ears
        We are definately thinking alike.
        Last edited by Fox Fader; 02-27-2008, 10:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Jesus, family, me. Psalm 121 Red Pill Mille Clip ATGATT
        '01 Aprilia RST 1000 Futura
        '08 Aprilia RSV Factory
        '11 Kawasaki KLR650
        I bought my first Kat in 1991, brand new, a red 600. No pics though.

Comment

i went with rs3 stainless.... love the sound. I looked into hindle, but I don't like how they don't sell package systems. Got to get the mid pipe, then select the size of your pipe. yeah i know options, but still why not create packages.

two bros has some serious rumble, also has a gold metal tip you can add to quiet it down some. Also care about the exhaust system might factor into your choice, ss, carbon or titanium. the slip on for the vance and hines isn't bad, but the full system I think is only nickel, so alot of maintenance is needed.

“Programming today is a race between software engineers stirring to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.”

Comment

I just put an Oval Stainless RS3 on my 2006 600 and it sounds awesome. Got it for 273 with shipping at morepoweracing.com. Check out the link http://tinyurl.com/ytfooa

Comment

Originally posted by cazait View Post
              I just put an Oval Stainless RS3 on my 2006 600 and it sounds awesome. Got it for 273 with shipping at morepoweracing.com. Check out the link http://tinyurl.com/ytfooa
              thanks for that link that a good price!
              • i see you 2006 katana 600!!!! R.I.P. CP

Comment

personally. I think youd be crazy not to get the scorpion

Comment

Originally posted by Edbean View Post
                  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take my advice!!!!!!!!

Get the scorpion... please just do it.

lifetime warentee, if u drop it (god forbid) you can return it for 50% cretit to a new one, and it NEVER EVER needs to be re-packed.

The yosh is a bit quieter and in my opinion extremely inferior with sound. If you want low bassey ear sex at idle, and motoGP race RAAAAAAAAAAR up high.... get the scorpion.

sorry wet dream over.

http://www.parts411.com/acbasp/store...00F-C6128.aspx round is $236, oval is 263 with free shipping.

Here are 2 videos, one of what it looks like and the other is with it on.... and YES i know im a small freakin child. (I have the round one from parts411)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0AGtTbU14M
                  hey good videos. you a'rent that small! i was wondering i seen you got hi temp sealer,but did the kit come with every thing else you need . did you have to get any gaskets or not ? plus nice looking bike i like the wind screen too!

Comment

Originally posted by lucky69 View Post
                    hey good videos. you a'rent that small! i was wondering i seen you got hi temp sealer,but did the kit come with every thing else you need . did you have to get any gaskets or not ? plus nice looking bike i like the wind screen too!
                    I had some high temp silicon sealent left over from a project my dad and I did with the porsche. The gasket will most likely be stuck to your OEM pipe when you take it out. Its a bunch of compressed wired. I used a chizel and a hammer... just be careful that it dosent tear. If you NEED a new one go to www.ronayers.com or www.bikebandit.com and buy a new one (20bucks) If you get those 2 things then you wont need anything else except for the tools to install. Also, make note that the stopper that stops the center stand wont fit exact so just mess with it but dont get frustrated. and ENJOY!!! I know i do every time i starter up

Last edited by IndyGunner; 02-28-2008, 09:43 PM.

Comment

thanks for the info and pics ,that answer question thanks again edbean!!!

Comment

Any time man, im here to help

Comment

Working...
                        X