X

really cheap full yosh pipes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• really cheap full yosh pipes

I was just snoopin around Yosh's website and stumbled across this and thought I would post it on here for all to see.

For over 65 years, Hideo “Pops” Yoshimura and his namesake company have designed and produced the finest exhaust systems in the world.
    02' Katana 600
    D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Wow i like the sound of that price!!
    04 kat 600 currently bone stock!

Comment

Good find for someone looking to change their exhaust.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

Expensive!
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

390 is a great price for a full exhaust, but is the header stainless also

Comment

Nice Find Rasta It's just 2 bad they don't list them for GSXF 600 & 750s
            Last edited by waveman; 01-09-2008, 07:16 PM.
            sigpic

Faster, Faster, Faster... Until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." Hunter S. Thompson

" Rather ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow "

Comment

I just bought a used yoshimura full exhaust with the carbon fiber canister on ebay for $213 shipped.
              sigpicIn Memory Of Troy Allen Bell
              RIP 06/24/53 - 01/08/08
              I Miss You Pop
              2006 GSX1300R Hayabusa
              BMC aif filter,Lowered,Small air box mod,Bar riserers

Comment

Dude, if anybody and find me just a mid-pipe for a great price I would be eternally great-full. I have looked just about everywhere and no one will sell me just the mid-pipe. Thanks.

D
                Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

Working...
                X