X

banged up yosh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banged up yosh

I have what i think is a slip on yosh and it is pretty banged up does anyone know if I can get a piece of carbon fiber to slip over it?
    02' Katana 600
    D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

go buy the materials and try

its cheap, you got vacuum sealing stuff?
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

My mom has a vacuum sealer for her food. LOL but I don't that will work
      02' Katana 600
      D&D Slip on, 5 Degree Factory Pro advancer, 03' tail fairing, Integrated taillight

Comment

Sometimes you can get a new sheet direct from the manufacturer .......
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
          Sometimes you can get a new sheet direct from the manufacturer .......
          Sorry sometimes I have massive brain farts and miss simple things but what do you mean by new sheet?
          02' Katana 600

Comment

Basically , new can . It's in like a flat sheet that you just stick on there . I've heard of that being possible from some manufacturers .

Comment

Originally posted by md86 View Post
              Basically , new can . It's in like a flat sheet that you just stick on there . I've heard of that being possible from some manufacturers .
              So would I get ahold of the yosh manufacturer for that?
              02' Katana 600

Comment

They DO have a support number . I've called them before . Otherwise , if you wanna get ghetto/cheap , see if you can just find a sheet of metal you can cut and bend , drill a couple holes for rivets , and make a new sleeve . That's really all that outer casing is .

Comment

I'd buy a new universal (different diameters and materials available) readymade cover, a bit more expensive than the sheetmaterial but no hassle at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X