Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im looking for

a Exhaust for my 1996 kat

lets just go with like a slip on im not looking for a full system

a 96 is dual exhaust so there is no slip on. You can run a 98+ header then you can use any 98+ slip on you want.

Comment

hmm didn't mean to say 96 meant 95 which is dual

Comment

yeah 600 88-97 and 750's 89-97 are duals bro 96 - 95 don't make a difference

Comment

There IS a slip-on for the pre , but they are pretty hard to find anymore (Jardine Cobra F1 , I think it's called ) . Plus they look kinda hokey to me . I'd rather keep the stock . As far as appearance goes , I've see nothing I like as much , honestly .Yet all is not lost . If you search around , you'll see that you can take the pipe off a 98+ , and you'll need the oil pan and oil pickup . A bit costly , but allows you to run ANY of the pipes the 98+ can .....
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

true Matt, since the have to cut your stock cans off and weld the new ones on, they aren't really slip ons.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic1016 View Post
              true Matt, since the have to cut your stock cans off and weld the new ones on, they aren't really slip ons.
              You don't need to weld the new cans on, they are compression fittings. FASHER had a set of the cobras that she never put on her old bike.
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
              X