X

gsxr 750 yosh pipe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gsxr 750 yosh pipe

Just the muffler, will it fit my 2001 kat 600?

Just the can should, yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't the mounting points could be different, but if your smarter then the muffler you can make it work.

Comment

Can't comment on fitment, but I am quite pleased with the Yosh on my Bandit 1200.
      "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

hey i have like my yoshi rs3 there was standing original it was for gsxr are katana 600 butt i putt it on my kat 750 from 2002 so i don't think you gonna have problems.
        and its a good exhaust i am very happy whit it.

Comment

If it's a bolt on pipe, it won't work.
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

The Kat uses a mid pipe that slip fits into the can. The GSXR uses a bolt up flange.
            You could cut off your mid pipe and have a flange welded to it but by then you might as well have purchased the correct pipe. Bandits also use the flange mounting so maybe that mid pipe could be made to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by GregS
              The Kat uses a mid pipe that slip fits into the can. The GSXR uses a bolt up flange.
              You could cut off your mid pipe and have a flange welded to it but by then you might as well have purchased the correct pipe. Bandits also use the flange mounting so maybe that mid pipe could be made to fit.
              I think the newer GSXRs use slip-ons. The last model used bolt on.
              -Steve

sigpic
              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
              Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

like I said, I'm sure it's not a direct fit, but you can definitely make it work, you just have to be smarter then the muffler

Comment

I just bought a Yoshi TRS system designed for a Bandit and stuck it on my 06 Kat 750. Works great.
                  Foolish men search the earth for worldly masters, not realizing that their own mind is the master.

Comment

The Katana is basically a Bandit with full fairings, if it works on a Bandit, chances are it will work on a Kat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Zazu View Post
                      hey i have like my yoshi rs3 there was standing original it was for gsxr are katana 600 butt i putt it on my kat 750 from 2002 so i don't think you gonna have problems.
                      and its a good exhaust i am very happy whit it.

UHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT?!

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic1016 View Post
                        like I said, I'm sure it's not a direct fit, but you can definitely make it work, you just have to be smarter then the muffler
                        What if the muffler's smarter???

Comment

Originally posted by fgrejdus View Post
                          What if the muffler's smarter???
                          Then you probably shouldn't be riding...lol
                          Florida, the only place where you need your windshield wipers and sunglasses. At the same time.

05/02 1216 Kabandit
                          18v Rigid Drill
                          Craftsman Rubber Mallet with duct tape mod
                          New Balance 765 running shoes from 10th Grade, with duct tape and super glue mod

Comment

Working...
                          X