Carbon Fiber Windscreen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Fiber Windscreen...

Hello Everyone!

I found this on Ebay and wanted to share it, I know that their was allot of members looking for this. I am not affiliated with the person selling it, so don't get mad at me if it is a bad product. I did just order one and waiting for it to get shipped here. I will post more pictures once I receive and stick it on.

Pick on Ebay:

Ebay Listing:

I like it, but sometimes i have to tuck and actually see through my screen, so not an option for me....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Awesome!
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

added to wish list. thanks
        -Chris V.

Comment

No problem all, I have gotten plenty of ideas and tips for my bike from here, so consider this post just returning the favor!

Teddy,
          How do you tuck that far down and ride? I gotta give you credit, with my back the way it is, I would be stuck in that position forever! LMAO!

Comment

just do

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
            You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Working...
            X