Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

93 Katana 600 Headlight and Gauges Info (Swaps, etc)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93 Katana 600 Headlight and Gauges Info (Swaps, etc)

hi everyone. i am new to the board and recently picked up a 1993 Katana GSX600FP. the bike came without fairings, and only the headlight bracket up front. the tachometer is there, along with a broken speedometer and a, possibly, functional fuel gauge

has anyone converted to a single round light on these bikes? maybe an SV650 cluster and headlamp? i can certainly fab some brackets myself but a more plug and play wiring solution would be pretty nice in case i'd like to revert later

also, if anyone has pics of a streetfighter or naked version of this bike i'd love to see what you have done. as i mentioned, i am thinking of going the same route since my plastics are all missing

thanks!
    1993 Suzuki GSX600F

There are tons of guys with streetfighter Kats.

Long Live the D

Comment

that link is dead, but i found the ALBUM section above. thanks

i think i am going to go with universal fork brackets and an SV650, Ducati Monster, or Honda 919 headlight possibly. whatever i can find cheap or free. or if i am lucky i'll find a Speed Triple assembly

on that note, does anyone know the fork tube size for the 93 GSX600F? i haven't my calipers handy to measure as a delinquent friend borrowed them weeks ago

btw, ya'll have done a fine job on this forum; there's a lot of information in here
      1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

these are pretty cool. very Speed Tripleish. but are they road legal? what does 'e-marked' mean?

here's the website i found them on:
        1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

Originally posted by catfish
          these are pretty cool. very Speed Tripleish. but are they road legal? what does 'e-marked' mean?
          Those are indeed cool. I just bought a set of those from HERE. Very quick shipping and very nice kit. The brackets hold nice, and installation took a little over 15 minutes. May seem pricey, but worth it. As for road legal I am not sure. They put out plenty of light for sure.
          91 Galant VR4 #627/2k
          94 Katana 750 "Streetfighter"

Comment

Metallihawk, do you have pics in the album section? i think that is the kit for me. price is right considering the prices on used motorcycle lights or fabbing up another.

i think our fork tubes are 41mm, correct? mine's a 93 Kat 600
            1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

does anyone recognize this bike? there is a round headlight mounted on it and i'd like to know what bracket arrangement they used;
              1993 Suzuki GSX600F

Comment

Working...
              X