X

SHORT PIPE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHORT PIPE

I Have 2005 katana 750. i want to replace the factory pipe with a much shorter pipe and I am looking for something inexpensive, preferbeley carbin fiber. Any suggestions where to get one for a reasonable price and what brand makes the shortest pipe.

thanks, jon

Re: SHORT PIPE

Originally posted by jmeadows7638
    inexpensive...carbin fiber.

Those words don't go together.

Comment

YEAH I know but, i would settle for something else for the right price.

Comment

IMO, short pipes don't look good and they don't sound good either... I saw a Ninja a few months back at a red light that had a short exhaust on it. He started revving to show off, and let me tell you, it sounded horrible...
        Jealousy Is Natural

Comment

THEN WHAT WOULD BE AN INEXPENSIVE GOOD SOUNDING PIPE?

Comment

inexpensive = noting good sounding = Two Brothers

Comment

Check out Hindle.

Comment

I have a D&D on my Kat1100- most here can tell you how much I hate D&D's, and would be happy to trade it. A stock 750 can would not work, but if you have something aftermarket that will work on the big kat, let me know. I can send you pics and measurements.
                "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Scorpion!
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

why do you hate the d&d so much stevie b i've been really thinkin about gettin one

Comment

IT SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION ON EXHAUSTS.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeadows7638
                        IT SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE HAS THERE OWN OPINION ON EXHAUSTS.
                        Lose the caps
                        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                        JOHN 16:33

Comment

D&D's are STUPID loud. I mean, loud for no good reason. Arrest-me loud. Piss-off-the-neighbors loud. Headaches-from-riding loud.

But, hey, the one I have is perfect- the sweetest sound you will ever hear- but you will only hear it if if you buy it from me and put it on your bike!
                          "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

Working...
                          X