X

loudest slip on exhaust where to buy live in indianapolis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loudest slip on exhaust where to buy live in indianapolis

seriously what is the loudest slip on exhaust i can get for my katana i currently have the stock on there it it is super quiet. what is the loudest?and do i need to do anything else to my bike after i install it?

Loud doesnt equal good IMO.........you will get sick of loud really quick. Go for performance and save yourself the trouble.

Comment

D&D

Long Live the D

Comment

Get the D & D, available on Flea Bay. Just get the slip on and it will require no modifications to your Kat. It is LOUD and RUDE! I used to have one and I loved it! When someone does not see you, forget the horn, just rev the throttle with that D & D and it is way louder than the horn.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

JBREWER
          just sent you a PM
          go ahead and ruck it!!!

Comment

http://www.indysuperbike.com/custome....php?cat=21141

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

D & D. It is probably the loudest one out there. I don't, however, think it's rude. It will get you noticed, but it NEVER sounds raspy. It always has a nice, deep tone even at high RPM's. I couldn't be happier with mine and I don't understand why there's all this hating on it. Perhaps other people drive quite cars, so they're not used to the noise. When I'm not on my Kat, I'm driving my Evo VIII with a full turbo-back exhaust. Loud is good. You'll love the D & D.

I bought mine from Hyperperformanceparts.com. I want to say I paid $235 for my carbon fiber slip-on.
              Anger Fuel Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...Do Something.

Comment

look D&D makes your bike sound like a Harley. The D&D tone works for some folks, heck Jimmy (HS2020) has one. He has one of the nicest Kats around. For me on the other hand, I certainly don't like the D&D sound, if I wanted a bike that loud I'd buy a Harley.

Comment

Working...
                X