X

What color mesh on my black Kat????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What color mesh on my black Kat????

I am about to do a mesh mod on my pre 98 Kat, my question is what color should i do? Chrome? Silver? White? My Kat is black with deep purple rims. Help Please!

Well, if its all black except the rims, I guess its your preference. Perhaps go with purple so its got purple black purple. Depends on how much you like purple or any color. I'm a little on the color blind side and that makes it kind of hard for me to really figure out what colors. Maybe if you got like a really dark blue or purple so that its /ALMOST/ black but there's a hint of color. Again I'm color blind but I noticed no one is helping yet so maybe if I just ramble on about something it might jog some part of your mind into coming up with something you like and is unique.

Comment

Match the rims

Comment

I think ive come to the conclusion that ill do it in a dark purple. Im gonna paint the lower fairing purple too. I saw it on an R1 and it looked pretty good! Ill post pics when its finished. Thanks for the help guys.

Comment

Mind if I steal this idea??? Once I saw people do the mesh on the pre-98s, I knew I had to do that to my project bike. I've been trying to think of a way to incorporate the bluish-purple rims into the blue paint job I'm considering, and painting the mesh to match the rims might be really cool! Hubby wants to pay to chrome the rims, but that sounds expensive and unnecessary.

One thing that I like most about Kats is they're unique. The post 98s have uniquely sexy curves, but the pre-98s have uniquely colored rims! I'd rather use that than throw it away and colored mesh might be a great way to do that.
          It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X