X

Wileyco slipon. Where are they?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wileyco slipon. Where are they?

Where can I get my hands on a Wileyco slipon? I've searched everywhere. Does anybody know?

Search on flea-bay.........found 'em there but ended up getting mine from a KR member who had one. (CP)
    THE DOC
    RIP MARC......Ride on in Heaven Brother!
    Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a
    mistake when you make it again.
    sigpic

Comment

Seems that the guy that was selling them on ebay doesn't have too many left and the only ones that are on there are not for a Katana.

Comment

Originally posted by KatRider23
        Seems that the guy that was selling them on ebay doesn't have too many left and the only ones that are on there are not for a Katana.
        You should e-mail him and ask him to post a buy it now option for you. I have done that before and it is a quick sale for them.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

ebay or someone here selling one, AFAIK The CyberPoet has one sitting around unmounted.
          Kyle

Comment

The guy on ebay doesn't have any for a Katana anymore. Whatever is listed is what he has.

Comment

Wileyco stopped selling in the states. The exhausts that the ebay guy had for sale were usable on the katana but weren't made for the katana. Result: poor exhaust seal, not quite a clean fit, and my exhaust falling out when I hit a bump on the highway... growl. They sound nice, but I would pony out the money to get one actually made for a katana....
              None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
              -Robert Morrison

"
              well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

if you can buy them in europe, goto ebay england or another country. shipping is not to bad at all. have done it with several items before. even got the fad of the last few years in europe this way, a black xmas tree.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, beer in one hand, cigarette in the other, your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WHO HOO what a ride"

Comment

Working...
                X