X

Weld on exhaust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weld on exhaust

I purchased a 92' katana 600 a while back. The previous owner laid down on the highway to put it simply. After a lot of fiberglass work fixing the body. Scavenging for parts not salvageable replacing the section of crankcase that was ground all the way through. replaced 1 carb and rebuilt the other 3. 1 broken shift fork and a bent rear fender I have the bike fairly decent and fun to ride. The only part I have not replaced is the exhaust. Oddly enough the damage there was cosmetic other than having to do a bit of welding and replacing the sections destroyed. To make this mundane story short I am wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for replacement mufflers without having to replace the entire header back. I do prefer a somewhat stock appearance and clean sound but still looking for a bit more performance if possible. Thank you all.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

Good job. Looks sharp.
    I don't know much, or anything, about exhaust, but when I bought my first Kat 15 years ago it cam with Hindel (Hindle?). I was told that for everyone that buys a Kat, their first mod is to put Hindle exhaust on it. It was the go-to according to this guy.

Comment

Working...
    X