X

jet kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jet kit

looking 2 buy ivans jet kit 4 my 03 kat but i cant seem 2 get 2 the link to purchaseit...help

Google is your friend .....
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

What's the difference between the Ivan"s jet kit and say the dyno-jet kit. Has anyone actually installed both and compared them on a dyno?

I'll be replacing my pipe soon and will need to add a jet kit as well, and I'm looking for the best bang for my buck.
      98 GSX750F
      95 Honda VT600 vlx
      08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

ive read on this forum that ivans is better 4 the kat...thanx ill try google

Comment

just googled ivans jet kit...if anyone is interested the kit 4 my 03 750 kat is selling 4 130.00...his # is 1-845-268-1212...

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous
            What's the difference between the Ivan"s jet kit and say the dyno-jet kit. Has anyone actually installed both and compared them on a dyno?

I'll be replacing my pipe soon and will need to add a jet kit as well, and I'm looking for the best bang for my buck.
            Dyno kits are just not quite right . They seem to run fairly rich . Ivan apparently spent ALOT of time getting his kit JUST right . If he made them for pre 750's , I'd be all OVER that .
            I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

You and me both brother!!

Dyno-Junk is exactly that. Poorly made and you still have guesswork involved to get it to run right. From what I have read on here, the Ivan's kit is an install and go. If you have any questions, you call him and he walks you through getting it right.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
              who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

gonna purchase the ivans kit 2day...is there anyone here from jersey that can give me a hand installing it...

Comment

just got a call from yhe mechanic...my bike is ready...had him install ivans jet kit and put my micron exhaust on..needed a few fabrications but its ready..cant wait 2 pick her up 2moro...

Comment

what did it cost for the install?
                    Before criticizing someone, first walk a mile in their shoes...
                    Then when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
                    -----
                    2001 Katana 600

Comment

he charged me $80 to install. but i tell this the throttle response in all gears is phenominal...

Comment

Hi.... I am from Brazil and want use this kit but i only now Dynajet cam any one tell me whats better and post a link from where i cam buy ..here its difficult to find !!! tkanks !!!

Comment

read the thread i posted the phone number...

Comment

nixkat 03 ...i saw the phone number but it's difficult for me to buy using a telephone because I live in Brasil(kkkk). I prefer to keep trying to buy in any other website ...if anyone knows any other website that I can buy it, please share it.

Comment

Anyone know of a good mechanic/shop in the Brooklyn/Queens Nassau county area to have a jet kit installed? Dealer wanted $125 for the dynojet kit + $300 for the install.
                              -- Craig S. - -
                              aka - craigkat

1996 katana 600

Comment

Working...
                              X