X

Complete Exhaust (04 Katana 750)???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Exhaust (04 Katana 750)???

Does anyone make a complete exhaust (header/muffler) for my late model Katana 750? A bunch of different slip-ons out there but I can't find a complete system.

Thanks!

Hindle
    Holeshot

Pick one

Comment

D&D also
      Watch for your Guardian Angel
      750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

I can recommend the Hindle (as I have one), looks and sounds great
        It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

I checked out the Hindle site and really like their system, especially because of the stainless headers - looks a lot better than the stock black, high-temp coating Suzuki uses and a lot easier to keep clean. Think I will go that route.

I know a complete system will give me much better performance gains than just a slip-on and really cut down on weight as well. Will try to post a pic when complete and maybe do a sound comparison as well.

Thanks guys!

Comment

How do these full systems sound?

Hindle
            Holeshot
            D&D

I'd like something a little throatier, but tuned sounding rather than just loud as hell. I like the tuned sound of the Yoshi.

Do any of these complete systems sound similar or are they all loud. It's my understanding that the D&D's are pretty loud.
            -2005 Katana GSX750F ***SOLD***
            -2006 Kawasaki ZX-6R

RideGear.com (I keep shooting, but they won't DIE!)

Comment

New D&D Street Pak

I just installed a complete D&D system with the Street Pak core this weekend. I love the sound, deep and throaty @ lower RPMs, but nice and crisp sounding when your "on it".

Make sure you're ready to buy replacement header bolts when you start the install if you go with D&D, the stock ones won't work with the new header. Too short.

Greg

Comment

can you use the header with a different slipon?

Comment

D&D Header

If you are asking me about the D&D..

Sorry, I have only used the D&D complete system, so I wouldn't know either way for sure. The header transitions into a slip fit mid pipe, I would imagine it only works with D&D's header. Hope this helps.

Greg

Comment

The Hindle uses their slip on which fits the stock header or their header. That tells me you could use any slip on with their header but I couldn't say that from personal experience.

Comment

Working...
                    X