X

FARKIN PLASTIC HUGGER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FARKIN PLASTIC HUGGER

WTF is going on : Does it get hot enough down there to make the hugger warp? Everything it tight to the max. I can't even get it to line up straight anymore.

Before I dumpl it and go with the fiberglass, any suggestions?
    Attached Files
    This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
    BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

I have one, because I had to do it with my dad's on his ZZR. Oval out the holes to slide the chainguard side up, it will level out. I then used fender washers from the hardware on both side of the ovaled out holes to help strengthen it when rebolted to the tabs, plus since they are bigger, they hide the ovaled out holes well

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
    You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

What brand is that? I have not had any problems with mine. Using some spacers where it bolts looks like it might straighten it out a little.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

I can't recall the brand name, I'll look on the box when I get home. It's one of those from Superbikes.
        This "Phat Chick" rides her own!!!
        BTW, I think they may have been correct. It does appear that BLACK is indeed the FASTEST color. R.O.R...R.I.P.M

Welcome to KatRiders.com!Click here to register

Support the KR.com site by shopping here: http://www.motorcyclegear.com/?utm_m...iderscom"]Help

Comment

In looking at that pic, I hope the spacers help. Mine was just a hair off when I first installed it and the spacers cured the problem. I am thinking the tire rubbing it is heating it up. With it not touching, it should be fine.
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
          JOHN 16:33

Comment

Working...
          X