X

Yosh RS-3 sound clips.....enjoy!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yosh RS-3 sound clips.....enjoy!!!!!

Okay, so I went ahead and put on my new Yoshimura RS-3 exhaust on my 2002 600 Kat. Installed with ease, and just had to use a little extra high temp anti seize to make the exhaust slid in to the collector better. So once I got it on and took it outside for the test.........I was nervous about what it would sound like, but I trusted everyone's opinion on the Yosh exhaust and that it would sound great........well I was more than impressed!!!! Sounded sweet at idle and even better when I was out on the road making her sing The Yosh exhaust does have a nice tuned sound to it and was plenty loud for me. She even looked good on the Kat too!!!! So thank you all who helped me in my decision.........furthermore, here are some sound clips of before and after the install for everone to enjoy and hopefully these are helpful in making your decisions on a new exhaust for your Kat.

Thanks again!!!!!!
    Attached Files

sounds nice
    SFC Smith US Army Iraqi War Veteran.
    Honda 919 Rider

Comment

That's exactly the mod I would like to do. Are you happy with it? Will it wake the neighbors at 6AM?

Comment

I love my Yoshimura! It's easy to install and looks good too!!!! One of the best looking exhausts out there for the Kat IMO. It's loud at high revs, but when you are just putting around at around 3000 rpm, then it won't wake anyone (although it is still louder than the stock)

Comment

Sounds great, How much for it? do I need a welder to put it on?

Comment

Originally posted by PrivateEye
            Sounds great, How much for it? do I need a welder to put it on?
            a slip-on replaces the muffler and mid pipe, you unbolt the mid pipe from the header (one small clamp) and remove the two mounting bolts, one near the rear brake pedal, and the other near the passenger foot peg.

installation is reverse of removal.

Comment

Is this the Zyclone version of the RS-3? I just ordered that one and some people in another thread are complaining it isn't much louder than stock...
              2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Comment

Yes this is the Zyclone. You can't get anything but when you order a Yoshi exhaust. They only make them with the Zyclone baffle. Can be removed if you really want to. I find that the exhaust is loud enough when I want it to be loud and quiet when I want it to be quiet. Still love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not sure but is there some reason why I can't hear the sound clip or even see a link to one?

Comment

Click on the "Download" link on the right side of the tables. If your browser supports it, it may stream it over the internet. Otherwise, right-click & and save.
                    2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Comment

Yeah I told ya It is plenty load. It will get louder after you put some miles on.
                      My Every Move Is A Calculated Step............

*~*~*~*KNIGHTRIDERS*~*~*~*

Comment

Yeah, I just got mine today. It's definitely louder than stock. Glad I went with the RS-3!
                        2006 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Comment

sweet music
                          "If you believe everything you read - better not read."

Comment

I have the RS-3 on my 99 750. Once you get it to 7200+ RPMs it starts to sound really good.
                            Jealousy Is Natural

Comment

sounds good!
                              It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X