No announcement yet.
X

On with the MODS!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great looking bike. I'm still doing research on moding mine...Yours looks great!

Comment

Watch the wind with that bike. I had mine lowered in the rear and it the bike was perpendicular to the ground. The wind picked up, blew it over, broke my blinker and rashed the fairing ......Yup I had a few choice words to say that night. And by the way very nice bike.
      Horn broken--watch for finger....

Comment

I didn't think the cross-winds were any different. Any gust can throw the bike around. I have rode on some pretty windy days, a few kat riders i met at bike night a couple weeks ago know how windy that day was. The handling of the bike is a little quicker which I do like.
        myspace
        2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

I wasn't talking about when riding.....just when it's parked..... sorry if I didn't word it right.
          Horn broken--watch for finger....

Comment

I've had the LED blinker idea in my head for a few months now, it looks pretty sweet, I think I might have to try it.
            Jealousy Is Natural

Comment

That looks sick! Very nice custom work for sure!
              Me
              http://www.myspace.com/alllostthings

Comment

Originally posted by DoyleDee
                I wasn't talking about when riding.....just when it's parked..... sorry if I didn't word it right.
                After a few weeks, I got a new kickstand and had a 1/2" removed from it. I was scared everytime I had to leave the bike, I left it parked on slopes. It stands much better now.

I got a picture of it today at a job site. The weather has been great. I rode about 350 miles this week.

myspace
                2006 Suzuki Kat GSX750F

Comment

Your Kat looks absolutely amazing. This is easily one of the nicest Kats I've seen. Nice work.
                  Anger Fuel Motion...Motion Fuels Momentum...Momentum Fuels Action...Do Something.

Comment

Working...
                  X