X

used D & D slip on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• used D & D slip on

I just bought a used D & D slip on off ebay for about $120. The only dilema I might have is with the fact that it came off of an R1, and a gsxr prior to that, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. I'm not sure if this will fit my 2000 kat600 or not, but would it be possible to just use the stock midpipe with the D & D can? Or just cut the midpipe at a different location to make the curve fit? Any suggestions?? Input??

p.s. I guess I could have waited to get the exhaust in my hands before I posted this just in case it fits as-is, but I figured I'd be proactive and ask the pros here on katriders. Very Happy

my stock stuff is all welded together if I remember right. so I guess in theory you could cut the stock pipe and then make the new can fit it, but it wouldn't look as nice and it might even be a different diameter. Don't know for SURE, but I'd bet someone else will sound off if they know better.

2001 Honda CBR1100XX - Super "Redbird"

Comment

yea the stock one will fit exp that its gonna be wicked loud and super obnoxious if you have a set of -1 +2 sprockets on your bike, i did on my katana and id give anything to have my yoshimura back on that (yes it was the FULL yoshi exhaust)

Comment

What are -1 +2 sprockets? Wicked loud is good. I have a dremel with a grinder, so if the R1 midpipe doesn't work I was just going to cut the factory can off and clamp on the D & D

Comment

Working...
        X