FOUND: CHEAP D & D ON E-BAY

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOUND: CHEAP D & D ON E-BAY

Dirt Cheap!

"I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
    JOHN 16:33

thanks, but someone has a auto bid on it so every time i went to bid he already beat me
    f you can read this thank a teacher, if you an read this in English thank a VETERAN

Comment

No he just set his bid high already most likely. Just wait until the last 2 minutes then go high. And.... stay on it to win.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

Yup I just looked, see the date of his bid? He just bid high early. Just have patience and wait until the last 2 minutes to punch it out.

Comment

Yup. Wait until the last minute and then snipe it.
          Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
          - Albert Einstein

Comment

He bid really high. I just bid twice once for 55 and once for 70 and he was above both.
            '06 600 Katana
            http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
            Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
            Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

Yup he probably just bid under what you can get one new for. He is a rookie though to be maxing out his bid so fast.

Comment

well wait til the last minute and bid the highest you are willing to bid if nothing else make him pay for being such a squid bidding so high
                '06 600 Katana
                http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
                Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
                Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

Working...
                X