No announcement yet.
X

Hindle or Scorpion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you sold guys sold me on a scorpion, hmm how to sneak it by the wife.

Comment

Firmly tell her it is an investment!!!!

Then start begging if that doesn't work
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

Scorpion exhaust & ivan kit

I installed a Scorp stainless on my 2006 Kat with ivans jet kit and it sounds much better over stock. Gotta watch out for speeding now since it feels like it wants to rev higher faster than before. Muffler is loose at the header so I will call ivan since I bought it from him plus I may go with another clamp since there is a spot for one from the stock pipe. Weight difference is huge and makes the bike feel a little lighter too. Nice difference all in all. I may go with the ignition advance since ivan recommends it and that will be it. If you install the jet kit be careful of these tiny oring gaskets on the top covers of the carbs and watch it when you reinstall the top covers because you can bend the springs and cause the slides to not move properly. Check that the slides move freely and you should be fine and watch those tiny orings one on each cover. I installed the oil valve too. I was able to cut the lip away with a little effort with a hand saw with a new metal blade.
        Bill P 91311

Comment

Get the scorpion Make sure they use a full jet kit like Ivans (my choice for Kat) Use the extra $150 for a dyno run over at TJ's Eastside Performance. Hi to all in Mesa! I'm from there. Enjoy
          Blk Kat06 RIP Replaced with GSXR750k7
          Blue/Blue 2008 Busa

Comment

Working...
          X