No announcement yet.
X

Went ahead with the D&D...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey will a DYNAjet stage 1 jet kit be a good jet kit with my full D&D exhaust system on my 2004 Katana 600

Comment

You can use any jet kit u want, use PVC pipe for fork spring spacers, use the search button (that's what they told me), and ride the crap out of it regardless of what you do to it.
      Agem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a man be perfected without trials.

1998 Katana 750 "Katch me"

Comment

Just took the Kat for a ride with the new pipe, just couldn't wait for the rest of the parts. It sounds friggin awesome. Thought you guys said it was loud?
        Agem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a man be perfected without trials.

Comment

It will be....if its a new pipe it'll take a few hundred miles or so to break in the packing....

Take a Spin With The KR Mascot...
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdjHBFbMAWE

Comment

Originally posted by rnmdad
            Thought you guys said it was loud?
            It is. I hate to be the one to tell you, but you've already begun to go deaf.
            I like you. When the world is mine your death will be quick and painless.

Comment

Just got my baby today(D&D),awesome packaging, double box filled with peanuts.Katsoldier(James) thanks for the great deal.Already installed it (less than 20min). AWESOME sound!!! I guess that here with have so many wimps ears because to me it wasn't that loud. Love the growling sound,will post pics by tomorrow.
              Watch for your Guardian Angel
              750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Bro I am glad you like it! Nothing like that tone! I am about to post a pic of the Scorpion.
                "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                JOHN 16:33

Comment

You're right there is nothing like that tone,LOVE IT!!
                  Thanks again for the deal,pleasure to work with U
                  Watch for your Guardian Angel
                  750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

Originally posted by Wingspan
                    Yeah, probably, I listen to my music way too loud, too. I'm one of those guys with the rotation of $300.00 cars that get the $1500.00 stereo swapped in and out of. Sucks being a mechanic, I can't make myself spend good money on a car, but the Kat is gonna break me. Now I need clutches...

Comment

Originally posted by Wingspan
                      Yeah, probably, I listen to my music way too loud, too. I'm one of those guys with the rotation of $300.00 cars that get the $1500.00 stereo swapped in and out of. Sucks being a mechanic, I can't make myself spend good money on a car, but the Kat is gonna break me. Now I need clutches...
                      I know that feeling, my last stereo went through 5 cars before i sold it and upgraded everything. Haha least this time its a decent vehicle that might last a few months lol.
                      Its tru a mechanics vehical is always least well kept. I just put things off cuz i dont wanna work on cars after i get home from working on cars lol.

Cheap and fast won't be reliable.
                      Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
                      Reliable and fast won't be cheap.

Comment

Is it bad to drive my katana 600 with full D&D exhaust with out a jet kit b/c ive been driving it but i hope it doesnt hurt my bike

Comment

It ain't GREAT ..... But you can improvice for about $25 . A whole set of main jets is about $20 at any dealer , and some lil washers from Radio Shack to shim the needles , pop out the pilot caps and turn the screws out a tad ..... It'll HELP , but won't be as good as a "real" jet kit .
                          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Still waiting for my jet kit, now I'm waiting for my clutches too. Anyone here have a spare steel plate for a 1998 750? I'd like to tighten it up a bit, unless the new frictions and springs will be fine.

Comment

Does anyone know what the stock 1/4 mile time of a 2004 Suzuki Katana 600? And what 1/4 mile time do you think ill get with a full D&D exhaust system abd a Dynojet jet kit?

Comment

Hey you guys were right, the pipe is getting noticeably deeper / louder. How long should I expect it will take for the pipe to completely break in, or is it a constant process? Keep in mind my Kat spends a lot of time north of 9K RPMs.

Comment

Working...
                                X