Went ahead with the D&D...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by katanasoldier
    Originally posted by StevieB
    First reaction: OH MY GOD, NOT ANOTHER D&D RELEASED ON AN UNSPECTING WORLD...

Then I saw he bought a used one, so the evel is not increased, just shifted. I guess Katansoldier didn't want to take any chances with going to hell for riding a bike with the devil's own can on it.

After all, what do you think the "D&D" stands for?????

MWHAHAHAHAHA!

StevieB I like your sense of humor even though we disagree a lot!

No I unloaded it because I needed a carbon exhaust, as my toddlers run up to the bike when I get home and I have had some near misses with them burning their little hands. I saw that Scorp and said nice but not for 400 bucks. I got mine for 240 shipped and that was a steal. Anywho......
    that may not be a new pipe on the streets.....

BUT MINE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAH
    just ordered my D&D and guess what, im dedicating the first rev to you stevieB

Cheap and fast won't be reliable.
    Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
    Reliable and fast won't be cheap.

Comment

He really loves the D & D buts fronts like he hates them.
      "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
      JOHN 16:33

Comment

D&D showed up today, it's gonna look bad-ass on the 'tuna. I want to put it on and ride it but 10 degrees is brutal...
        Agem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a man be perfected without trials.

1998 Katana 750 "Katch me"

Comment

Awesome. Nothing like getting a new toy for the Kat!
          "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

[quote="katanasoldierStevieB I like your sense of humor even though we disagree a lot![/quote]

Thanks, dude!
            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I thought you were going to give me way more jabs for unloading the D & D. I am going to miss that can!

Comment

I should be getting mine from soldier around next week,can't wait.
                Watch for your Guardian Angel
                750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

May it make you neighbors love the Kat

Comment

LOL I guess they will love more...
                    Watch for your Guardian Angel
                    750 '04 Kat (blue)

Comment

The neighbors are the least of my worries, it's the way I ride that needs no extra attention from the five-o
                      Agem cannot be polished without friction, nor can a man be perfected without trials.

1998 Katana 750 "Katch me"

Comment

Comment

hey i put a full D&D exhaust system on my bike and it seems to run fine, do you think i still need to get a jett kit

Comment

Originally posted by katanasoldier
                            Originally posted by StevieB
                            First reaction: OH MY GOD, NOT ANOTHER D&D RELEASED ON AN UNSPECTING WORLD...

Then I saw he bought a used one, so the evel is not increased, just shifted. I guess Katansoldier didn't want to take any chances with going to hell for riding a bike with the devil's own can on it.

After all, what do you think the "D&D" stands for?????

MWHAHAHAHAHA!

StevieB I like your sense of humor even though we disagree a lot!
                            Here's another one for you- a friend points out that CVS Pharmancy is everywhere- that proves it stands for...

COME VISIT SATIN!!!!!
                            "Stevie B" Boudreaux

I ride: '01 Triumph Sprint ST

Projects: Honda CB650 Bobber projects I, II and III

Take care of: 81 Honda CM400,72 Suzuki GT550

Watch over/advise on: 84 Honda Nighthawk 700S (now my son's bike)

For sale, or soon to be: 89 Katana 1100, 84 Honda V45 Magna, 95 Yamaha SECA II, 99 GSXR600, 95 ZX-6, 84 Kaw. KZ700, 01 Bandit 1200, 74 CB360.

Comment

I like ACDC so I might be in real trouble!

Comment

Originally posted by pritchett29
                                hey ur highering ur bike i would like to get that spacer deal that u gettin b/c i would like the fell of a race bike also. can u tell me how to do it and how much the parts cost
                                WhAAAATTTTTTT?

My Dad is a RockStar
                                Ask KatanaJim!!
                                ----------------------

----------------------
                                OS3 Pitrelli
                                U.S. Coast Guard
                                "Support our Troops"

Comment

Working...
                                X