X

2006 600 Katana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 600 Katana

Ok, ive searched for liek the past 30 min.... IVe found exhaust sound clips, exhaust for pre 98's and other crap..

Im looking for a good sounding exhaust for my 06.....It only has 1600 miles on her but im wanting to throw an exhaust on it to be louder..

Where should i order from? What brands sound the nicest? Im looking for something moderatly loud....I have flowmaster dual exhaust on my truck because i like low sounding exhaust...

Thanks
    Rocky
    2006 Katana 600, Two Bro's - HID's
    2004 Dodge Ram HEMI, lots of mods..
    2008 Suzuki King Quad 700 4x4, Mud tires

I personally like the Hindle, its what I have on my bike. Sounds great, but not to loud.
    It doesn't matter what you ride, as long as you ride.

Comment

Hindle is the way to go!!!!!! But if you want something loud, then you should check out D&D pipes.

Comment

D & D is the loudest. Just make sure you hear one before you get it.
        "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
        JOHN 16:33

Comment

Love my D&D. I don't feel it's too loud. Good tone!!

Comment

for prices check out www.pipecity.com they're the cheapest I found so far and free shipping over $200
            '06 600 Katana
            http://www.facebook.com/herb.wright
            Official Member of the I Own A 98+ But I Think Pre's Look Good Also Club

Originally posted by Kreylyn
            Okay.... Have you have figured out some way to make the bottom of your bike and the top of the bike closer together... maybe put it under a steam roller or something?

Comment

How "loud" is the hindle? Ive never heard of that brand. Im getting ready to check that webcite out, is it a trustworthy webcite to order from?

I dont want something extremely loud, i just want something louder than stock.....

Ive heard the yoshi on a 04 katana and it sounded ok....

Rocky

Comment

let me know i am looking for exactly what you are looking for i have 06 600 too
                06 KAT 600

Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous

Comment

If you don't want loud and rude, don't get the D & D. I love mine but you have to like that sound and tone as doc1935 said
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

Comment

the only ones on that webcite are

D&D
                    Leo Vince
                    M4
                    Remus
                    Scorpion
                    Two Brothers (Bros)

What one should i be looking at for a moderately loud exhaust......not insanly loud but decent.....

Seem to be decently priced....i forget from looking at mine how it will instal, the "slip ons" do they just "slip on" and mount to the frame? or are there exhaust clamps

Rocky

Comment

They literally just slip on and take about 10 minutes. Right underneath your kat where your stock one connects, you disconnect and slip in your new one and tighten.

Comment

Go for the two brothers!!! (shameless plug)

It's what I have on my 06 600, and I think it's perfect, but then again why wouldn't I, it's my bike

I'm not sure if you have heard gr8hntr's yet, but mine sounds the same...

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Originally posted by EmpiGTV
                        You know why you shouldn't hold in your farts? Because they'll travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from.

Comment

Wow, so after hearing that sound clip, im buying a two brothers....

i think im going to order it from that webcite pipecity.com

Rocky

Comment

I've got the scorpion and love the sound.

Comment

ive got the leovince by sbk. love the sound and the look! nice deep tone, deeper than the yoshi, and fairly loud, but not harley loud! ther is a thread on here some where,

there it is! hope this helps!
                              "Come to me, all of you are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest." Mathew 11:28

Comment

Working...
                              X