Unable to find exhaust install info in manual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to find exhaust install info in manual

Hello,

I was looking for information on how to replace my exhaust and see what exhausts will fit my 03 600F. I was going through the online manual posted on the KR but I can't find anything on how to remove your exhaust.

Also, I found a Yoshi exhaust that will fit a 2' pipe.. What kind of pipes can my 600F take?

Thanks for the help
    WHAT MAN? I am a NOOB

Page 3-4 in the PDF manual.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    -Unknown Author

The quarrels of lovers are the renewal of love.
    -Terence

Comment

Pretty much any slip on made for the Katana 600 98 and up. As for taking it off that is a very easy process. You will find a clamp bolt where the mid-pipe and header come together on the bottom right side of the bike. This is where you loosen that bolt up to seperate it from the header. After you take that bolt loose work your way back up the pipe. You will find the next one should be where the canister is bolted to the footpeg bracket. Take that bolt loose then just wiggle the canister and midpipe till it comes off the header. Note there will be a round metal type gasket that fits between the midpipe and header.

As for the headers if you have removed any from a car or truck it is the same process. Each one has to bolts holding each port in place. Some are allen heads and some are bolt heads. Depends on if they have ever been changed out.
      www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Thanks, do you know if a 2 inch slipon will fit the header correctly? What size midpipe will fit my stock header?
        WHAT MAN? I am a NOOB

Comment

Working...
        X