• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black_peter
    Originally posted by macgyver
    That was most people that wreck do
    Heyyyy!!!!!!
    Yeah , heeeeeeey .
    I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

dont do it unless your gonna fit a new tank that looks like it fits. when you take off the fairing the tank looks too small for the bike and thye frame on these bikes cut across the engine rather than under the tank! you can see what i mean when the fairings are off the tank looks like its just been put on top but on the wrong bike... just dont fit or look right.
      i thought about welding some more frame work to tuck under the tank and make it look like it fits there. mind you the fairing would never go back on if you did... but im sure you could fit one from a gsxr if you changed mind after a bit with a little modification
      i pitty the fool that dont ride oldskool

Comment

Well, I just wanted to bring some life back to this old thread. I recently noticed the cracks been getting worse. Expecially I dropped a third time and a new yoshi slip on added a lot more vibrations. A buddy of my helped me took off all the fairings and did an average job repairing the fairings. They look ok but I might have to paint my bike black so you can't tell the scars as much.. So much for my yellow kat.

but from what I saw.. The naked kat looks pretty sexy. I do see that I have to get ride of those head lights and get some new gages but over all it is ok.. now I might really do a street fighter out of my kat. I will post some more info after I learn a little about what is involved.

peace out!
        WHAT MAN? I am a NOOB

Comment

Now who could you ask about that??

Comment

Working...
          X