X

Powerbronze?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerbronze?

Does anybody use/have the powerbronze hugger or undertail? They look very nice, and I'm searching for reviews of them on google, but nobody seems to talk about them much on this site. Looking for experiences.
    None of us are as dumb as all of us.....

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
    -Robert Morrison

"
    well, i havent beat katana hero on expert level yet chris" -katanawarrior

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Here is a hugger from a GSX600FW...not sure if it's the same as the Katana...but I got this pic from there site...

here is the link to the site..they are in England...

Good judgement comes from experience, and often experience comes from Bad Judgement :smt084
    Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to Register

nah nah nah nah nah nah JAX! (special thnx to sexwax)

Comment

yeah I'm about to order them. I've checked their site but I was wondering if anybody has had their hands on one yet.

“To do what ought to be done, but would not have been done unless I did it, I thought to be my duty.”
      -Robert Morrison

"

"I believe in the free speech that liberals used to believe in, the economic freedom that conservatives used to believe in, and the personal freedom America used to believe in"

Comment

It's definitely on my list!

Comment

Apparently an SV riders site in england has had almost no luck with Powerbronz products.... We'll see what happens. I really want that undertail, but the quality seems to be an issue....

-Robert Morrison

"

Comment

I'm half considering getting one and having used as a template to make a CF one.

Comment

Working...
            X