X

undertail and hugger install

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• undertail and hugger install

I just read the sticky about the hugger install. I just got an undertail and hugger from artifibras yesterday and I'm dying to install it. Anybody got any suggestions. The hugger I have looks nothing like the pic on the sticky and I didn't see anything about an undertail. Any help would be greatly appreciated before I f*** something up. Thanx

Hey man, not much involved to put that on. I think you will be just fine. Take your time.
    Fast Eddie

No day is promised, live life to the fullest!!

Comment

I can take pics of my dealio later today - maybe tonight, so that you can have them for the weekend.

Keep in mind that having a couple factory suzuki parts is a help with the undertail install. The thing I'm talking about is the same little black clip that anchors the very bottom of your windscreen. You'll probly want to get four of 'em from the dealership, at about $1 each...if that. This way, you'll be able to simply drill the fiberglass, and insert the little clip to hold stuff together. Once you find the right size of bit, they actually do quite an amazing job of holding stuff in place...

Part number is 09409-08308-5ES

I'll try to get pics and such for you by tonight, so you can get yer little project done over the weekend. I'd do a full "how to" thread on the artfibras stuff, but I've kinda been busy putting together an ACTUAL B-12 swap "how to"....Anyways, I'll shutup now.
      FrankenKat 1216
      GS Fiter 816
      GSXR750! (race)

Comment

Working...
      X