X

Installing new levers..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Installing new levers..

Santa bought me some CF brake/clutch levers... I"ll probably try and put them on tomorrow or early next week. I don't anticipate many problems with the brake side..but the clutch side, anything I should know about either way b/4 I get started.

tips, things to be careful of ?

Don't snap the bolt that holds the lever assembly to the clip on. #-o

Makes for a fun ride when you just HAVE to road test it before you can get around to drilling out the old bolt and replacing it with a new one.

But I have been told I am a bit impatient.

Greg

COURAGE -

Freedom is the sure possession of those alone
    who have the courage to defend it.

First Sergeant(Ret) - US Army - 21 years

Comment

Originally posted by Court93Kat
      Don't snap the bolt that holds the lever assembly to the clip on. #-o

Makes for a fun ride when you just HAVE to road test it before you can get around to drilling out the old bolt and replacing it with a new one.

But I have been told I am a bit impatient.
      yeah, thats probably good advice...

I think CP mentioned in a previous thread similar to this, about some problems with these..so we'll see. these aren't the sticker kind though, so knock on wood, we'll see what happens.

keep it comin..

Comment

just put on the brake side, easy of course..gonna tackle the clutch side tonite or tomorrow. Yikes!!

Comment

hey where did you get them at and do they come in colors

Comment

ebay..just do a search on motorcycle brake levers or something similar to that..there's all kinds and all colors, from what I saw b/4. heck, Special K might even be able to hook u up as well!

Comment

Working...
            X