X

Under-Tail Cleanup

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Under-Tail Cleanup

shovel chopped. signals relocated. brackets removed. just waiting on a swingarm mount for the license plate.

now we come to this.

the only thing standing in the way between me and a completely clean undertail.

realistically i'd like to remove the entire piece, but aside from holding the bottoms of the fairings together in back, it's also covering up the old license light, so removing outright would have some negative affects.

if this delete has already been done or if anyone has any suggestions, please, i'm all ears.

If you really wanted to, I'm sure I could fab up a piece out of stainless that would fit nicely there.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
    ~Author Unknown

Comment

i may take you up on that. i have a sheet of lexan at my disposal right now that i'm using for other stuff so i'm gonnna see about measuring the bolt pattern and hooks and cutting out a prototype for test fitment. i'm sure other people might be interested in this since i've seen a lot of people that just remove this piece and just leave thetail pieces flapping about

Comment

Well, I can basically create anything that you can dream up..I also have a plasma cutting machine so I can even put some nice designs in there for you. I'd really like to get several products out there for the KR community, find some nice alternatives to the norm. Right now I'm making some prototypes for a chain guard/license plate bracket for my Post kat.
        ~Author Unknown

Comment

how about some heel guard replacements for the pre's! haha those things are hideous

Comment

I'm sure that I could come up with something! Hell, if you really wanted to you could have a bike covered in custom pieces haha.
            ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
            X