If anyone needs plasma cutting..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anyone needs plasma cutting..

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to let you know that if you guys ever need anything from a CNC plasma cutting machine for custom pieces, let me know!

Any metal and any design that you wish to be done is completely doable if you set your mind to it. I'm currently looking to design a metal chain guard that implements the license plate bracket as well. I feel it's a nice change from just doing a normal shovel chop. I can design any metal part and have it sandblasted and prepped in any fashion that you would like..These are just the basics, for more in depth specs just shoot me a question below this thread and I'll happily answer it.
    Bikes don't leak oil, they mark their territory.
    ~Author Unknown

Sub'd. May need some brackets made after I take all my measurements.

Putting rearsets on my gs850.
    1990 GSX1100F- abandoned in 2005, rescued by me in 2011, I'm gonna ride it if it's the last thing I do.

1981 GS750EX- Father in law gave to me, full resto in progress with late model suspension.

1979 GS850G Free shafty

1978 GS550E- The wife bought it for me for father's day (So she could learn to ride on it too)

1977 RM80- My son's resto.... he's 3...

2012 Qigo quad- pink Camo for my little princess.

Comment

I'd be more than happy to help you when you come around to it! The basic process is either you give me all measurements and I'll make a schematic from that or you can do a rough sketch with measurements, I'll do a final and will send you the final schematic to you for approval that everything is correct.

Typically between the schematic, plasma cutting and any final finishes needed it should only take a day or two before shipping out depending on communication.
      Last edited by fury8793; 04-16-2015, 01:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      ~Author Unknown

Comment

I will get to work on my measurements and designing it.

I'm actually a CAD designer by trade. Do you design in inventor, or another program?
        1990 GSX1100F- abandoned in 2005, rescued by me in 2011, I'm gonna ride it if it's the last thing I do.

1981 GS750EX- Father in law gave to me, full resto in progress with late model suspension.

1979 GS850G Free shafty

1978 GS550E- The wife bought it for me for father's day (So she could learn to ride on it too)

1977 RM80- My son's resto.... he's 3...

2012 Qigo quad- pink Camo for my little princess.

Comment

I use the Torchmate CAD software for pretty much everything, very good software in my opinion.
          ~Author Unknown

Comment

Just had to chime in...
            I'm a mechanical designer by trade and use Solidworks exclusively.

Comment

I will have to keep this in mind. I'm always doing ridiculous stuff and building things. I generally do it myself, and it often looks like it. Might be nice to occasionally have something look nice too.

Comment

I'd be glad to help.
                ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                X