X

Giving away stuff!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving away stuff!

I've got an original 99 750 rear light, red bee-sting style to give away.

Also still got a windscreen available. Last interest couldn't send paypal or similar

Scorpion can looks like it will be shipped out on Monday.

I also have a set of progressive springs. No idea of make (or even if they will fit the Kat!. Once again - taking up space I need, and I have no use for them. Of course, if someone tells me they are a major upgrade for whats already in there, I'll just fit them

I'm not looking for money for these bits, just tidying up the apartment before the GF shouts at me more If you can cover postage, all yours

Progressive springs for what? The forks?
    1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
    fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
    55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
    R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
    Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

I want the windscreen .... Oh you already sent out the can .. crap . I want that too .. lol
      "Oh I will tag you back !!"

Comment

Yeah they are progressive fork springs. I'll attach pics tomorrow hopefully. Free to a good home!

Same goes for the windscreen. I'm willing to pack up and ship this stuff, as long as you pay the postage back by paypal etc.

Comment

Stock windshield? Aftermarket?
          Also I'm interested in the springs. If someone else hasn't beat me to it, how much to ship to 95126?
          1998 Katana 750
          1992 Katana 1100
          2006 Ninja 250

2006 Katana 600 RIP - 130k miles

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
            Yeah they are progressive fork springs. I'll attach pics tomorrow hopefully. Free to a good home!

Same goes for the windscreen. I'm willing to pack up and ship this stuff, as long as you pay the postage back by paypal etc.
            Might be interested in the springs, any info on them? spring rate etc? I know you said you dont know if they fit the kat.
            1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
            fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
            55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
            R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
            Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

I've got an original 99 750 rear light, red bee-sting style to give away.

Also still got a windscreen available. Last interest couldn't send paypal or similar

Scorpion can looks like it will be shipped out on Monday.

I also have a set of progressive springs. No idea of make (or even if they will fit the Kat!. Once again - taking up space I need, and I have no use for them. Of course, if someone tells me they are a major upgrade for whats already in there, I'll just fit them

I'm not looking for money for these bits, just tidying up the apartment before the GF shouts at me more If you can cover postage, all yours

Comment

Ok it's a nice day out, only just had a chance to take pics of the stuff.

Absolutely no idea about the spring ratings - I didn't buy them and got them bundled when I bought the bike. They look brand new though.

Comment

I would think the springs are most likely stock/OEM post kat springs. They look just like OEM anyways, and it's not uncommon for them to have been replaced with aftermarkets.

Krey
                  93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

unless the stock springs are too stiff don't use them. I made that mistake. get racetech springs for your weight.
                    never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself sigpic2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016

Comment

Still got windscreen and rear light if anyone wants them.

If not - they get trashed this weekend

Comment

Ill take both and pay shipping after work today toss me a PM

Really dislike not seeing through my solid black windscreen
                        Last edited by HighRisk; 07-23-2013, 06:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                        X