X

windscreens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windscreens

what is everyones preference for aftermarket windscreens? wich ones are the best quality? seems to me the speedscreens are pretty popular. I know jimmah likes the memphis shades ones. just looking for ideas.

I prefer the Zero Gravily Sport Tour Screen, but thats because of all the highway driving I do. My buddies swear by there memphis shades screens.
    2005 Aprilia RST1000
    2007 Dodge Nitro SLT
    1998 Chevy Tahoe
    www.midwestguntrader.com

Comment

windscreen

I saw online that Zero Gravity is comming out with a post 98 Double Bubble for 2006...I sent them an email to get a availability date.

Comment

speedscreen from lockhart phillips.. smoke. Pretty affordable and looks sweet !!

I really like the mirror'd screen as well, many members have those too.

memphis shades are quality products as well, as is sportech

Comment

Re: windscreen

Originally posted by jax_13
          I saw online that Zero Gravity is comming out with a post 98 Double Bubble for 2006...I sent them an email to get a availability date.
          let us know what you hear, I'd be interested in a double bubble myself depending on what the final design looked like
          Originally posted by AbeezieSoNeezie

fact: a yammie is a girls bike
          fact: more that one girl rides yammies therefore yammies = a bunch of girls
          fact: girls lie

therefore, the following equation is true.
          girls = yammah
          yammah = a bunch of liars

Comment

I have a Memphis Shades windscreen. It has a slightly more aggressive look and has a graduated tint to it, which makes it look cool!
            "The secret to life is to keep your mind full and your bowels empty. Unfortunately, the converse is true for most people."

Comment

Comment

I have the lockhart Phillips smoke SpeedScreen. I love it and it looks great.
                sigpic

Comment

Zombie Thread!!
                  "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world."
                  JOHN 16:33

Comment

on this topic what company makes the most agressive low profile windscreen thanxs

Comment

I wouldn't hold your breath on the zero gravity double bubble. That coming soon has been on their site for at least a year.
                      Wish You Were Here? And Yes That is Aaron Yates In The Background.

MY BIKE
                      http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rsionpardner1/

AMA SUPERBIKE RACE PICS:
                      http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...20race%20pics/

Comment

how come you guys don't just tint the screen?

Comment

I tried the curvature was too weird for me to figure out. Then I painted the inside with krylon fusion paint. Now I have Sportech black chrome one. I ove this screen. The fitment was perfect.

The memphis shades are not made anymore. At least the black gradient.
                          Wish You Were Here? And Yes That is Aaron Yates In The Background.

MY BIKE
                          http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...rsionpardner1/

AMA SUPERBIKE RACE PICS:
                          http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...20race%20pics/

Comment

A Memphis was on Ebay today and I wanted to bid on it but was halfway asleep still with 10 minutes to go. I got nagged about something from the wife and missed it. I have a new Zero grav that is red sitting in the bag new but I changed the color scheme.

Comment

Windscreens

I have the Mephis Shades in the gradiant black. I like it alot it gives my ride some added pop.

Comment

Working...
                              X