X

new screen for gsx600/750f pre 98 looks good

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

na, no bubble for me...
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

its the cheap hong kong one. I will pass
      2005 Gsx600f- My baby
      1989 Gsx600f - My hell raiser
      Some times I take off one side of the fairings and ride around pretending I'm two face

Comment

these screens are all for a pre 600f/750f over here in the united kingdom
        there is no such thing as a double bubble screen for a pre gsx

my option was a tall flip screen after fitting it i found it to be way better
        now anyone tried a double bubble on a pre gsx

anyone that says there are cheap chinese yeah look at the price there cheap
        but i am tempted

Comment

The cheap pre Chinese screen could not be worse than the post Skidmarx screen I ordered from the UK. Full of tiny bubbles and didn't fit. Actually, the Skidmarx fender extender didn't fit either. So, as a POM, you would probably be pleasantly surprised with the quality of a Chinese product if Skidmarx is indicative of what's produced in the UK.

Comment

I have one of those but black. At first it looked very tall and upright but I got used to it.. Nice on the road also, gives a little more protection from wind, but edges directs it to shoulders a bit. It also leaves a little gap over the gauges but it's only cosmetic.. Fit almost straight, only had to file one hole few millimeters. Pic for reference:
            Attached Files
            Suzuki GSX 750 F -94
            - Custom turbo build
            - On going forever project...
            +Suzuki SV1000S -03 for road
            +Suzuki GSX-R 600 k6 for track

Comment

Does anyone sell shorter pre windscreens? I'm not a huge fan of how tall they are. Sure it blocks the wind more but even 2" shorter would be decent wind protection and offer alittle better/sleeker looks.
              1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
              fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
              55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
              R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
              Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

Originally posted by 91_gsx600F katana View Post
                Does anyone sell shorter pre windscreens? I'm not a huge fan of how tall they are. Sure it blocks the wind more but even 2" shorter would be decent wind protection and offer alittle better/sleeker looks.

i emailed the seller asking the height and width of the screen here is there reply

Thanks for your mail.
                Our this item the size is 37cm X 33cm X 9cm

i dont understand why anybody would want a smaller screen or why people wear open face helmets on a highway / motorway

Comment

Originally posted by gypsypunk View Post
                  i emailed the seller asking the height and width of the screen here is there reply

Thanks for your mail.

i dont understand why anybody would want a smaller screen or why people wear open face helmets on a highway / motorway
                  to reduce buffeting without making the bike look retarded with a huge tall screen.

at 5'7" thee OE windscreen would direct the wind at my neck and cause serious head/helmet buffeting.
                  with the lower "race screen" when sitting upright the wind is directed at my cheast, tucked in a bit there is no buffeting at all
                  and it looks a hell of a lot better then the OE screen and actually flows with the lines, unlike the oe screen

Last edited by hardlydangerous; 05-03-2013, 10:40 PM.
                  98 GSX750F
                  95 Honda VT600 vlx
                  08 Tsu SX200

HardlyDangerous Motosports

Comment

Originally posted by hardlydangerous View Post
                    to reduce buffeting without making the bike look retarded with a huge tall screen.

at 5'7" thee OE windscreen would direct the wind at my neck and cause serious head/helmet buffeting.
                    with the lower "race screen" when sitting upright the wind is directed at my cheast, tucked in a bit there is no buffeting at all
                    and it looks a hell of a lot better then the OE screen and actually flows with the lines, unlike the oe screen

exactly hardly danergous. I hope I can find a shorter windscreen. hell maybe I'll vacuum form a new one of my design.
                    1990 TURBO Kat 600 G15 hidden turbo 12psi
                    fender eliminator w/led integrated tail light
                    55w dual HID bixenon projector w/halo, blue lighting
                    R6 shock, Custom billet mirrors, oil temp/boost gauges
                    Post rim swap 170/120 tires, EBC pads/rotors, G&J lines

Comment

Originally posted by gypsypunk View Post

Thanks for your mail.

please note that the screens are for a gsx750f pre
                      not a monkey ass
                      teapot
                      LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X