X

88 GSX600F bodykit / fairing needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88 GSX600F bodykit / fairing needed

Can someone point me towards where I can buy a complete body/fairing kit for my wifes 88 GSX 600 F ?
    Willing to spend the money for a complete new setup as her bike has nada and Im about ready to put it all back together .
    Frame is silver , silver wheels and we will paint the kit and tank burgundy as thats here color scheme .

Thanx
    96 GSX750 Katana , 88 GSX600F

New no longer available. you'll have to search Ebay..
    "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
    spammer police
    USAF veteran
    If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

buggers .
      Thats what I suspected .
      I guess its time to start piecing it together .
      thx
      96 GSX750 Katana , 88 GSX600F

Comment

Search craigslist also, you might find a parts bike with fairings for 400-500 maybe less.

Comment

Stay away from chinese ABS Injected ones. they're usually no good. I've heard these fairings..... are okay. Not great. Gotta drill your own holes, may be only 90% fitment blah blah blah. Do what you want, either way, you still gotta paint them. If I were you, just get OEM and fix'em up.

Comment

Originally posted by faceshanker12345 View Post
            http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/...6001988-97.htm

Stay away from chinese ABS Injected ones. they're usually no good. I've heard these fairings..... are okay. Not great. Gotta drill your own holes, may be only 90% fitment blah blah blah. Do what you want, either way, you still gotta paint them. If I were you, just get OEM and fix'em up.
            Totally, 100% backwards. First of all, the are no Hong Kong special body kits for the pre Katanas, only 98+. And the airtech fairings are complete garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by faceshanker12345 View Post
              http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/...6001988-97.htm

I would only use their fiberglass panel if i could not longer find any panels.
              "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
              spammer police
              USAF veteran
              If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
                Totally, 100% backwards. First of all, the are no Hong Kong special body kits for the pre Katanas, only 98+. And the airtech fairings are complete garbage.
                well from what i've seen around the forums, people said they're ok, but def. not OEM good, wouldnt know myself, never tried them. Also yes, your right about the hong kong ones; there are no pre body kits made in china ATM.

Comment

How bad is the fairing? anything can be repaired within reason.
                  Here, the platsics are repaired, peiced back together w/ plastic welder and correct fillers.No fiberglass used as it will not last in the long run.
                  Send some pics if you wish to:
                  [email protected]
                  Airtech's not bad if you're doing a track bike.
                  Terry

Comment

I like the seat cowl airtech offers.
                    1994 Suzuki Katana GSX-600/GSX-R-750

Comment

Working...
                    X