X

1990 750

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 750

I have a black 1990 750, but cant find the paint anywhere online. It is a black with blue flakes/"sparkles" (Im not sure if its considered a metallic since metallics tend to be the same color as the paint. If anyone knows the color code/name of this paint and maybe who makes something close I would love to know!

Also if anyone knows where to get stock decals it would be a plus! (I dont know if my dealer can get them, and havent tried asking yet). Thanks again!

I have seen the decals on ebay.

Comment

I've never seen a metal-flake pre before, but a decent auto-parts store might offer some suggestions. As for the badges....online.
      sigpicLife throws you curves......enjoy the ones you get when riding.
      ------------------------------------------
      89 GSX750F(sold....sob)
      96 YZF 1000R

Comment

i have the blue version of that paint and also need to know where i could get some so if you find somewhere post it on here thanks

Comment

Go to ronayers.com

Find a parts fiche for your bike/year.

Look up a painted part you want to color match.

It will have a mfg #... long one. The last 3 digits of that number is the paint code.

Search in google "Suzuki paint XXX" replacing the XXX with the paint code. It will tell you what the color is. It will probably pull up in the first 2-3 links the direct order page from Colorrite paint supply.

You might have to check a couple of codes before you find the right color. There were generally 2-3 colors per year available, but it would be obvious... red, black, blue... not multiple versions of the same color.

Krey
          93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

After market paint, try a paint shop, try to bring a piece with you.
            "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you when I called you stupid. I thought you already knew..."
            spammer police
            USAF veteran
            If your a veteran, join the KR veterans group

Comment

I had the same color.. ColorRite.com has it.. they only list it as a '96 color for some reason... I'd call and verify it just in case..
              Attached Files
              http://www.7thgeardesigns.com
              http://www.lunchtimecigar.com
              '90 Suzuki 750 Kat

"Shut up and drink your gin" - Fagin (Oliver Twist)
              "But, as is the usual scenario with a Harley it was off-line when it crashed," Schwantz added dryly.
              "You didn't hear what I meant to say" - my Son

Comment

Working...
              X